What I do
- solve problems
- create simple, responsive, and accessible designs
- meet with the Design community as often as I can to learn and share
- keep on learning, via reading, tutorials and questioning
Favourite parts of my job
- learning from users, their needs, their pain points and improve their experience
- discovering things I had never realised before
- making complex processes easy and clear
- passing on my knowledge and skills
To know more
Read about me, my work, or my blog.
See my profile on the Interaction Design Foundation, look at my code on Github, or download my CV.
Send me an email, or connect via LinkedIn.