What I do
- solve problems
- create simple, responsive, and accessible designs
- meet with the Design community as often as I can to learn and share
- keep on learning, via reading, tutorials and questioning
Favourite parts of my job
- learning from users, their needs, their pain points and improve their experience
- discovering things I had never realised before
- making complex processes easy and clear
- passing on my knowledge and skills
To know more
Read about me, my work, or tools I use.
See my profile on The Interaction Design Foundation, look at my code on Github or download my CV.
Send me an email, or connect via LinkedIn.