What I do
- solve problems
- create simple, responsive, and accessible designs
- meet with the Design community as often as I can to learn and share
- keep on learning, via reading, tutorials and questioning
Favourite parts of my job
- making complex processes easy and clear
- learning from users, their needs, their pain points and improve their experience
- discovering things I had never realised before
- passing on my knowledge and skills
To know more
You can read about me, and my work, the tools I use or have a look at my profile on The Interaction Design Foundation. You can also check my code on Github or download my CV.
You can send me an email, or connect via LinkedIn.